Beard oil is becoming one of the most popular private label skin care product on the market for men. In 2012 mens grooming products reached over 3 billion dollars in sales and has been expected to double that in 2017 in a large part due to the popularity of Beards. Hailed as the “Next Big Trend” in the skincare industry, Private label Beard Oil is a must have for any skin care company looking to market to the men of today.
Private Label Beard Oil Ingredients
Our private label beard oil has an industry high 9 carrier oils to give our product an industry leading formula to give you the highest grade of beard oil for maximum effectiveness.
- Hempseed Oil: Prevents Breakage
- Grapeseed Oil: Prevents Dryness
- Pumpkinseed Oil: Stimulates Facial Hair Growth
- Argan Oil: Makes Facial Hair Soft and Shiny
- JoJoba Oil: Moisturizes Hair with no residue
- Vitamin E Oil: Improves dry and brittle hair
- Apricot Oil: Aids ‘Beardruff’, moisturizes skin under the beard
- Avocado Oil: Prevents hair loss
- Sweet Almond Oil: Seals in Moisture & Promotes Hair Strength
Skin Care Product Description
Benefits of Private Label Beard Oils
- Moisturizes Facial Hair
- Stimulates Facial Hair Growth
- Keeps Faicial Hair Soft and Smooth
- Moisturizes with no residue
- Eliminates itchy skin under the beard
Help your customers bridge the gap between hair care and skincare products by private labeling the industries best beard oil. For more information on our 10 different private label beard oil scents and how you can get started selling beard oil, contact us here or call us today at 800-795-7161.
Beard Oil Scents
Private Label Options:
|Scents||Fragrance Free, Campfire Cody, Jamaican Paradise, Cappuccino, Pearwood, Smashing Apples, The Professional, Woodstock, Whiskey River|
|Bottle Colors:||Amber Bottles|